Friday, May 4, 2012

Wake Up Dreamer

As beckon Twilight rises moon
And bed to me it calls
Reconciling me afternoon
My sleep in dream it falls

Away to fantasy whisked away
Freedom by me alone, it rings
And shadows and death die and play
And about I dance and run and sing

The road is marked with candy not yet bit
In a rabbit suit, a constable
Waging a wagging, long-eared fit
Erupting with a high scream pitch implacable

And the rose faces in the sky twist and moan
And the green sun sets beyond the smoke
Of the house that sits upon a stone
On a single side unbroke

With shudders rusty and of purple roof where
Inside drinking sugars fit not this world for
In I enter and welcoming there
Is my furry family matadors

They fill me a pour though small am I
In their great big colorful world
Clapped we our feet and fly we tried
And sometimes we even could

Happily in land this me ‘til with alarm arisen
And see otherwise my eyes
The loss this sun has driven
In morning with its lies

No comments:

Post a Comment