Thursday, August 11, 2011

Aborticide (murder by the millions)

If it were to be permissible that the woman high on hormones to kill the child she is carrying, to kill it for merely the reason that she desired not to carry it, than I say take your selfish self to your knees and do what you’ve been scared to do your whole life and look at yourself. Tell me what you find and if it’s a smile than I can no longer talk to you in this manner as you are obviously incapable of rational thought, interpretation, or understanding. If it were only to kill because it would be a struggle for the family to keep up, then I say, first that if you can’t afford the consequences you can’t afford fun, secondly that God will provide. Not a hair falls from your head without its purpose. If you don’t believe there is a God, comment or leave me a message on Facebook or email at 11mosteller@carolina.rr.com, I’d love to talk to you for your great amounts of faith astound me. If you just turned your nose up folded your arms and gave a snobby snort just now saying this buffoon clearly doesn’t know what atheism is. I don’t have any faith. Please message me; I can’t wait to astound you. Back on track if you should kill a child because you don’t want your sin to find you out in this life. Talk to someone. How’s guilt treating them?  It’s not a fond thing either. Nextly, if you think you are too impoverished to sustain a child, maybe we should round up all the poor in the world and put them in a concentration camp and kill them all. And if you believe that a fetus isn’t a human, let me inform you scientifically the difference between when the sperm and egg first join until you die somewhere in your late 70s. 4 things. (do you believe it..4!) Time. Air. Water. Food….oh. So its genetic make up and DNA doesn’t change? That poses a bit of a problem for all these arguments. You see when it boils down to it. Everyone knows what’s wrong and what’s right most people are just too selfish to acknowledge their own depravity. So I ask you to complete this sentence
It is okay to kill babies when______________

Ponder this before you search your souls. Trust me you’ll be there awhile. Set in the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere, starving, homeless, living off Americans used, used clothes and orphan schools. 
Covered by ash crawling under this tin roof
10 feet by 10 feet wide 

I play in the flotsam of yesteryear
9 feet by 9 feet wide 

My leafy mattress and that of my brother
8 feet by 8 feet wide 

The alley between huts once with free ocean air
7 feet by 7 feet wide 

The space not of bed, a kitchen, a study
6 feet by 6 feet wide 

My quarter of the hut though I get more I get less
5 feet by 5 feet wide 

The table at the school where 6 or eight often sit
4 feet by 4 wide 

The ripped, well worn chalk board hard to see
3 feet by 3 feet wide 

My spot at the dinner table, not a tenth full
2 feet by 2 feet wide 

The baby inside me
1 foot of blessings abide!
Selah

No comments:

Post a Comment