Saturday, January 8, 2011

Seizing Voice

That in this cold interior
I will personally lay waste
That all risks, not afraid to take,
Time is fleeting haste
Its incurable disease lay bare
The shadows of our ways
That I might rise to be so strong
To wake up and seize the day
And as I arise from this shied sleep
I awake to see my face
Divine in its immortal stead
With a breath I began my race
My walk, my own,
My path is choice
I set out to capture my piece
Of glory today forever more to come home with mute-less voice
And when you see my stone in 5 or 80 years
And kneel with eyes so heavy
I pray that in love so dear
You shall not forget that I, my friends, I have made it count
I am the benefactor, I am free, no price worth souls amount
I have seized the day, my friends, I have seized the day
And thus I walk in destined stead to find my own true sound
That when I’m home in glory
My voice shall still resound!

No comments:

Post a Comment